Tasmanian Women in Agriculture (TWiA) is a voluntary, non political, independent and grass roots organisation that recognises the needs and aspirations of people involved in agriculture, business and living in rural communities, in particular women and their families in Tasmania. TWiA formed in 1994, from a gathering of over 140 women from around the state, we now have a membership base of 1,000 and growing.
- What is Tasmanian Women in Agriculture all about?
- Join Tasmanian Women in Agriculture
- Come to your local Regional Group
- RIRDC Rural Women’s Award
- Marcus Oldham Rural Leadership Program
In the latest edition of The Bluegum Newsletter
|Bluegum Winter 2016|